Monday, 14 April 2014

Nanako-san teki na Nichijou DASH Vol.1 & some Witch x Shota stuff

Hello from my new house! Thank you for being patient while I was finishing up moving and using the boxes to make a fort just generally settling in so I thought I'd kick off with Nanako-san teki na Nichijou DASH Vol.1 batch download! Thanks again to Thetsuuyaku for providing the translations! We completed the last two remaining chapters and the stuff we left out the first time (character introductions and artist's comments about the chapters he drew). I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Thetsuuyaku and I have decided to give Nanako-san a break and there won't be anymore ecchi adventures anytime soon. Just like Hroz, there's only so much we can do with such a repetitive scenario so bye bye Nanako! Your teasing adventures will be missed!

Sendspace

Now for a second mini release of the day. Sena Youtarou released a 4 page manga in Penguin Celeb annoucing the tankabon release of The Witch, The Succbus and the Cute Apprentice (which has now been renamed Witch x Shota). Not wanting to let this go untranslated, here's it is as translated by the ever awesome Thetsuuyaku!



I think the message is BUY THE BOOK BUY THE BOOK BUY THE BOOK BUY THE BOOK BUY THE BOOK.

5 comments:

Geese1 said...

Thanks for the new Nanako-san chapter. I'm really sorry to hear you won't be working on it any more, but I hope you can pick it back up somewhere down the line.

Anonymous said...

....Eh? There was an audio drama?

Ehud said...

Damn. This is bad. I love Nanako-san and her adventures. Anyway, thanx for ending the vol, and congrats for your new house.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Nanako stuff.
I have waited so long for the DASH volume, I can wait until your saturation has toned down again.

Anonymous said...

I can see how Nanako can get a little grating to translate and edit though it was a fun if predictable read. Thank you guys for all your work on it.