Tuesday, 25 March 2014

New House Update

Thanks /r/TsundereSharks for this out of context picture. 

Well, it's been a little over a week since I moved into the new place and I've only just got broadband and TV yesterday but unfortunately the furniture still consists of cardboard boxes for now. COME ON FIBER BROADBAND. It's sooooo close but the schedule date just keeps slipping and I've got 2mb connection for now (sorry to the people on dial up speed if I sound ungrateful for that). It's actually a nice quiet place so it feels nice to actually go to bed early and wake up early. I should try and make more of an effort to say hi to the neighbors.

So yeah, editing is still on hold for a little longer until I can actually work out a routine that I'm comfortable with and also when I get the computer desk built. I was tempted to just go and buy a flat pack one but they're all either too small or too expensive so I just settled on a "wooden door on wooden legs built by a family friend" instead. It should be awesome when combined with a pricey computer chair I bought with leather padding. Mmmmm.

Other than that, sorry again if you were expecting a release but hopefully I should be back up and running in another week or two.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any date on Gisele Alain releases? Keep the good work! ^^

Conan said...

Hi there, I should've made an announcement about Gisele Alain a few weeks ago but unfortunately the translator is busy with studies and real life so that will be placed on a temporary hiatus for now.

Anonymous said...

Thank you~
I hope the translator comes back soon
Good luck ^^

Oliver said...

Missed your post at its release date.

Enjoy your new house, bastard ! ;)

Signed by a jealous Oliver, saving every euro he can from his day job in order to also have a house, some day, in a distant future :D

Conan said...

Thanks Oliver! Hang in there, it'll be worth it in the end!