Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Welcome to Tokohaursou Completed & Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas! Here's a festive present for everyone, a compiled version of Welcome to Tokoharusou! When I worked on the magazine version with Fuke, I thought that would be the end after we completed the last chapter but when the tank came out, I thought, "screw it, let's re-edit it". I would also like to say that this project wouldn't be possible without Cucumis Sativus who provided the translations for the oneshots in this book and also to Anonymous who quality checked this. Addtional thanks to Ryuutama for doing the translations for chapter 1 and 4.5. The compiled version also contains some minor fixes and it's also a pretty hefty download but it's worth it for less censorship than the magazine version (I don't have enough skills to go all the way and de-censor the little bars. That's a job for the de-censoring masters out there).

Links to this download has been removed at the request of the publisher. Any requests to reupload this will be ignored (14 Apr 2014).

I would also like to take this moment to say that we've hit over FIVE MILLION HITS on this blog so I want to thank everyone for paying a visit and reading our scanslations! I'm going to take a little break so I'll see you again in the new year!

2 comments:

JukanX said...

Thanks everybody for the present, and Merry Christmas to you too.

anon156 said...

The other day LLP or L4k posted that "your favorite editor is in the hospital hope him well" and I was like "oh fuck what happened to conan" and that is my story of mistaken identity for the week.