Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Bye bye 2013!

Well, we've reached the end of another year. Some might call 13 an unlucky number but for me, it's been a mixture of highs and lows this year. I suppose getting a 3DS with Fire Emblem Awakening was the height of gaming for me this year. That and playing Bioshock Infinite or GTA 4 (I still don't have 5 yet because I'm waiting for price drops). I think the worst part of this year would have to be when I made this post explaining how much I'm starting to dislike my current job. In the time since I wrote that post, I kept applying for new jobs, got three job interviews and all three of them I got no offers. I CAN'T GIVE UP. NOT WHEN THIS DUDE IS TELLING ME NOT TO. Here's hoping 2014 will be more fruitful in job offers.

So what has 2013 brought in terms of scanslation to 4dawgz? Well, I think the biggest news would have to be Fuke's unexpected departure from the scanslation scene which took me by surprise and as a result, several projects had to be placed on an indefinite hiatus. Other than that, it's been a fairly regular pace of releases which I lost count. It would be nice to start on more projects with other groups but I've learnt not to take on more stuff than I can handle at this moment.

Other than that, have a happy new year and a great 2014! I really should get back to my Japanese studies or at least get back into watching anime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good New Years!

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have an awesome 2014.