Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Magic Interpretation

A couple of weeks ago I got an email from someone called Darkfire who asked if I was dropping Hroz because he went ahead and commissioned Desudesu to work on two Hroz manga that me and Thetsuuyaku were planning on doing as well. At the time I jumped to a hasty conclusion and thought that he was taking over all future Hroz stuff via commissions but after a few emails that was far from the case.

To show that there was no ill-intent, Darkfire offered to commission Desudesu to work on a script of my choice to edit. I was blown away by the generosity so I went ahead and chose Thomas from Comic Hotmilk 2012-04. It's a story about two closet otakus who actually realise that they both have something in common. Also cosplay sex and Thomas' trademark blowjobs are the theme for this chapter.

Mediafire
Sendspace
E-hentai

4 comments:

Oliver said...

Seriously... HHHHHNNNNNG ! Awesome :)

Thank you very much, Desu and Conan, and also, in a different manner, thank you for the choice you made, Conan :)

Darkfire, if you read those lines, THANK YOU SO MUCH, you've acted in a really cool and praisable manner :)

Ehud said...

Awesome. Many thanx Conan.

Anonymous said...

Love when things like this happen, thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks :D,
And know to fap